Smoke It Out!

Tuesday 20 May 2014


I noticed that a lot of people shy away from grey or silver eyeshadows so that was the main reason I decided to create this look. 
Can we have a moment of silence for my brows lol(love how they look)
I think this look is perfect for prom as it is very girly and glam.
I love how Silver/Gunmetal eyes have a glamorous feel to them,you just can't go wrong with smokey eyes
Paired with a peach or pink lip....Ahhh Fabulous!


Eyebrows|
Vital eyebrow pencil// Dark brown
Sleek eyebrow pencil// Rich brown

Brown eyeshadow from sleek palette// Fill in browns
La girl pro concealer// Fawn 

Face|
Benefit Porefessional
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation// shade 11 Muscade
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Dark
La girl pro concealer// Fawn 
Collection 2000 translucent powder
Sleek Contour Kit// Medium
Sleek blush by 3 Pumpkin// Squash


Eyes|
Elf eyelid primer
Collection 2000 gel liner all over lid// Black
Eyeshadows from 120 palette
Wet n wild palette// Pride
Sleek contour powder in medium// transition colour
Orange blush// transition colour
Miss Sporty Fab Lash Mascara
Lashes// Wispies from amazon

Lips| 
Sleek rich brown lipliner
Barry M lipstick// Peach 54
Nyx megashine lipgloss// Crystal soda



















For those who didn't already know, I am a freelance makeup artist.
If you would like to make a booking, do not hesitate to contact me via email.
I still have some prom slots free so make a booking before they are all gone :)

Well I'm off to create my next prom Inspired look
Any requests?? Let me know

Have a lovely day &
Stay Fierce and Fabulous







3 comments

  1. This is such a beautiful make up look!

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look

    http://styleofzion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete