Happy 1st Birthday to my blog!

Monday 19 May 2014

Happy 1st Birthday to my blog! 


 Exactly 1 year ago I started my journey woii time really flies when you love what you do.
After months(years) of thinking whether to blog or not, I found the confidence to just do it and I have loved every minute of it. It is a great feeling to know that I have inspired so many all around the world to start blogging. 
I'm just an originally human just like you all who has a obsession with beauty and fashion.
You don't have to be rich or look a certain way in order to blog.

Style is not defined by price tags
Neither is beauty defined by what is on the outside.

My way of thinking is "you don't need to break the bank to look good"
With what you have make it work and be fabulous while doing so.
Embrace that you are different flaws and all 
Realise you are amazing just the way you are!
Forget about why others think and just do you boo boo 
It's easy to get caught up in trends and look at what celebs are wearing but
my advice is to forget all that and wear what you want, when you want
Be Bold & Stand out 

If God brings you to it, He will bring you throughout it!
On many occasions I was told that I wasn't good enough to do this and that but now I can say I have done it all and even more* whoop whoop*

I want to thank all those who have shown me non-stop support ever since I started blogging.
I really appreciate all the love!!!

It has been a great year and I look forward to blogging for many,many more years.
Things are only going to get better from here xxx

Stay fierce and fabulous,








2 comments

  1. Happy blogversary Adija :) I'm about to have my 2nd blogversary soon. Congrats babe!
    I look forward to seeing more posts from you soon.
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hunny
    2 years, oh well done!
    keep it up love!!!

    ReplyDelete