GRWM: Chocolate Lips

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Hey dolls if you're subscribed to my channel then you'll know I'm super late posting this. 
So sorry I completely forgot to update here aswell.

Here is my first Get Ready With Me video inspired by Jordana Tenaciuous Brown eye pencil, which I purchased a while ago.

Products used

Brows:

Vital dark brown brow pencil
Mac studio finish concealer - NC45 & NC50

Eyes:

Ruby kisses black gel liner
Red cherry lashes- 43 &523

Face:
 
Black Opal stick foundation- Nutmeg
La girl pro concealer – Fawn
Mac Pro longwear concealer- NC42
Ben nye- Banana powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark
Black Opal stick foundation suede mocha 
Covergirl ebony bronze
Rapsodi bronzing powder 
Sleek Lantern blusher

Lips:

Eos lip balm
JORDANA 12 Hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil - Tenacious Brown

Hair- Freetress Creta girl half wig

Don't forget to Subscribe,


Post a Comment