GRWM: Champagne & Purple Soft Glam | I am Adija.K

Wednesday 10 June 2015


You're loving the eyes right?
 So am I
This GRWM is up on my channel I am Adija.K
So if you want to know how I created this Champagne & Purple Soft Glam look then I suggest you pop over to my channel and take a look.
Products used

GRWM: Champagne & Purple Soft Glam

I know it’s been forever since I last uploaded but I hope you enjoy this champagne and purple soft glam get ready with me!

Brows
Vital dark brown brow pencil
Mac studio finish concealer - NC45 & NC50

Eyes
Maybeline color tattoo- Creamy beige
Sleek ultra matte v2 palette- Mapel, Villan, Highness & Noir
Wet n wild comfort zone palette
Ruby kisses black gel liner
Red cherry lashes- 43 &523



Face 
Elf mist& set
Black Opal stick foundation- Nutmeg
La girl pro concealer – Fawn
Mac Pro longwear concealer- NC42
Sacha buttercup powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark
Black Opal stick foundation - Suede mocha 
Covergirl ebony bronze(http://bit.ly/covergirlbronzer)
Makeup revolution baked blusher- Loved me the best
Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed - Topaz
Sleek- Rose gold

Lips
Mac nightmoth
Mac up the amp



If you like the vid, then don't forget to give me a thumbs up and subscribe to see more videos

Take care, 


Post a Comment