LFWeekend OOTD & Streetstyle

Tuesday 25 February 2014




Hey Y'all
I've been wearing a lot of black,white and grey over the last couple months but now I am switching things up and injecting some colour back into my everyday looks.
When I spotted this 70s inspired pink midi skirt, I instantly thought of Sandy from Grease .
 There are so many ways I can wear it and It goes so well with my current hair colour.
I pieced it a white crop top for a fun, girly and casual look.
Finally I got the chance to wear my Kurt Geiger heels which added the perfect amount of quirkiness to my outfit.
To bring the whole outfit together I added a
leather biker jacket on top for some edge and no outfit of mine would be complete without a little glam so this gorgeous beaded statement necklace was spot on.
Although my outfit was quite casual I think the lil hints of my personality that I added made it eye-catching.





Crop top// H&M
Pleated midi skirt// Primark
80s style glasses// Ebay





Chunky Rose gold bracelet// TaroCollection(link)
Leopard ring// Newlook
On my nails// Big apple red by Nails Inc London
Heels// Affection by Kurt Geiger

Customised Anklet// Taro Collection(link)


 Necklace// Aldo


Handbag// Just Fab(link)
Leather biker jacket//H&M
Fur stole// Ebay
Lip liner// Mac Magenta
Lipstick// Wet n wild Dollhouse pink


I met so many lovely people on the day and managed to capture some street style images.
Here are some of my favourites






Follow Kirsty on
Instagram: @neonamour








It was lovely to meet Coco, she's such a darling






Stay Fierce and Fabulous
The one and only,



12 comments

  1. LOVE the outfits!! i especially lovee the your midi skirt and shoes, thats definitely 70s xx

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow gorge outfit, im obsessed with your shoes. LFW street style is the best thing ever!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for featuring me! I love it. Everyone looks fab and it was lovely meeting you too pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is the first outfit with the red skirt! wonderful <3

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love your pink skirt, is gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your lewk - that skirt, those shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're outfit is so lovely, the midi skirt is lovely and the colour is great on you.


    http://monochromecool.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete