Tuesday Shoesday| Houndstooth

Monday 20 January 2014

Houndsooth




 Dr. Martens Lace Boots are the perfect pair of boots for the autumn/winter period.
If you do not own a pair I would definitely recommend that you invest in a pair.
They keep my feet warm all winter and add such a nice edge to all my outfits.
A houndstooth coat is a great, bold piece to have to spice up a simple monochrome outfit.

To bring the whole look together I would keep my make up very simple with winged eyeliner, a fresh face and red or dark vampy lips.

Leana Embossed Swing Dress// shelikes.com

£20.00

Houndtooth Coat// Zara

£49.99

Navy blue rolled brim bowler hat// River Island

£20.00

Combination Chain Necklace// Zara

£19.99

Dark grey cable knit frilly ankle socks// River Island

£4.00

Dr Martens Lace up boots// Schuh
£100.00

Mac Punk Couture Collection Lipsticks
Studded Kiss
Instigator
Hautecore
Punk Couture

Hope you all enjoyed this shoe styling post. 
Stay wrapped up and warm!
 Be sure to keep checking my blog this week as I have some posts lined up.

Facebook: Adija Sosanya 
Facebook like page: IamAdija.K
Twitter: IamAdijaK
Instagram :@iamadijak_x
Smooches,



Post a Comment