Tuesday Shoesday|Forest green and Gold

Monday 18 November 2013

Forest green and Gold

Heyyy yall
Hope you are all well :)
 I'm sorry I haven't posted for 2 weeks,
Uni has been really hectic but I'm back to posting as normal*pheww*
As you all probably already know, 
It's Tuesday Shoesday!!!!





These two outfits are based around the 5th pair of shoes from my autumn/winter essentials
'H&M Loafers'
I love the colour of these shoes and forest green is one of my favourite colours to wear during A/W.

Casual
For some the coral Topshop Wool boyfriend coat pieced with the forest green shoes might be a bit to bright and wacky for autumn/winter but fashion is all about breaking rules and making  a personal style Style statement!
 I love pairing teals with corals and pink as well  as greens with corals and pinks.
Colour blocking was one if my favourite trends ever to emerge and I just think its a great way to spice up a very simple outfit.
To balance it all out I would suggest a white top and a hint of black and 
add gold accessories to bring the outfit together.


Datia Value Wrap Bodysuit In White
Missguided -£7.49



 Wool Boyfriend Coat

TOPSHOP-£98.00



 Uber High Waist Denim Jeggings in Mid Vintage Wash
ASOS- £28.00

 Forest green imitation suede Loafers
H&M- £20.00

City Bag With Rings And Handle
Zara- £39.99

Mixed Chain Statement Necklace
 BODYCENTRAL.COM- £6.14

Watch and Curb Chain Bracelet
Miss Selfridge- £17.00

For a smart and chic look I used the H&M forest green loafers as a pop of 
colour to this monochrome look. I am very keen on the smart and polished look but never want to be boring so these particular shoes solve that instantly.

If you are the kind of person who tends to shy away from colour during the a/w period and wants to break out of that, try wearing a combo of forest green and burgundy or 
if you're not feeling that daring go for something simple like navy,white and green.


Burgundy Boucle Faux Fur Collar Boyfriend Coat
Newlook- £54.99

Chiffon blouse

H&M- £15.00

Forest green imitation suede Loafers
H&M- £20.00

Black smart cigarette trousers

River Island- £15.00


Green Handbag
H&M- £30.00

Watch and Curb Chain Bracelet
Miss Selfridge- £17.00

 Ribbon Twist Collar
TOPSHOP- £19.00

I am still selling my Canon 1000d so if you are interested just send me and email and I'll reply back with more details and pictures.


Post a Comment