Monday Must Haves!

Monday 23 September 2013

Monday Must Haves!


Heyy y'all
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
Todays posts is a mood board based all on all the beautiful items I MUST get my hands on as soon as possible.

1. Jersey printed leggings
I absolutely love, love, love the print on these leggings, its just wicked!
kind of reminds me of the traditional African Ankara print which I also love,so that's a plus.
H&M- £7.99

2. Black and Gold Spike Rope Necklace
I'm a big fan of the black and gold combo so when i spotted this necklace i thought perfect. I could easily jazz up a basic outfit with this chunky, tribal piece.
Newlook- £8.99

3.Floral print,silk-twill blazer
 Okay, so I'm the kind of girl that doesn't like to splurge too much on one clothing item but when I saw this Malene Birger Salisca floral print,silk-twill blazer that mentality went straight out of the window. The print and cut caught my attention immediately and I just thought wow!
Definitely something I would love in my wardrobe.
THEOUTNET,COM- £130.00

4. Black Primark combined sandal with stiletto heel
 Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my hands on the popular Zara combined sandal with stiletto heel(link) because they ran out of my size everywhere but luckily trusty Primark just recently came out with their own interpretation . Although they are not exactly the same I was still pleased when I saw these stunners on LOOK.co.uk.
I do prefer the wider ankle strap
What about you?
Primark- £16.00 

5. Red Primark combined sandal with stiletto heel
Even though I'm not the biggest fan of anything red I think these look great. I also want to start trying different colours and styles outside my comfort zone so I think this a small but reasonable start.
Primark- £16.00

6. Zara Basic Shopping Bag
I've just started uni and need a bag that I wont have to worry about it not going with my outfits and can also fit a good amount of things inside it. This Zara basic shopping bag is the perfect size and shape so ill be popping into Zara as soon as I get the chance to purchase this beaut.
Zara- £25.99

7. Grey Leather-Look Sleeve Waterfall Jacket
Its starting to get colder and I still want to look super chic so this grey leather-look sleeve, waterfall Jacket would look lovely over a oversized dip back top,some plain black leggings and cut out boots and I'd be ready to go.
New look- £35.00

Hope you all enjoyed this must haves post!

As usual if you have any questions, comments,enquiries  
or have a special post request, do not hesitate to contact me via email:
adija.sosanya@hotmail.co.uk

I have a Facebook like page as some of you suggested so you can find out when I post quicker  so make sure you like it ;)
and you can also follow me on Instagram 

Facebook: Adija Sosanya 
Facebook like page: I am Adija.K
Instagram :@iamadijak_x

Smooches,

Post a Comment